Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crocs?

Options
  • 20-01-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find a pair of fake Croc shoes in town. I don't want to spend €40 on the real ones because I only wear them around the house, they're my lazing around shoes.:-P. Just happy to take the heels off at the end of the day and pop into them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

Think u will have to wait for the summer stock in Dunnes and heatons thats where i get them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Be better than crocs...
    :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

they come up in Lidl every few weeks as gardening clogs

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

old gregg wrote: »
    they come up in Lidl every few weeks as gardening clogs
    I was just in Lidl, no sign yet but I will keep an eye out.That's probably my best bet before the summer stock comes in the other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Daffodil.d wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could find a pair of fake Croc shoes in town. I don't want to spend €40 on the real ones because I only wear them around the house, they're my lazing around shoes.:-P. Just happy to take the heels off at the end of the day and pop into them.

bought a pair in Spain 3 years ago for €6 and still use em for around the house myself better then any pair of slippers :pac:

try Ebay..

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/Sandals-Beach-Shoes-/62107/i.html?_nkw=crocs&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

• Advertisement

I found some today in shoezone. Only €6.99. Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

where is shoezone as I could use a new pair myself?

Funfair wrote: »
    where is shoezone as I could use a new pair myself?
    Down on baronstrand street nextdoor to fitzgeralds.

Advertisement