Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greebo

Options
  • 20-01-2012 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭

I would like behaviour and the application of the Boards rules by the mod 'Greebo' on the golf forum reviewed please.

At 14.00 yesterday I received a 1 Month ban for 'Trolling'. I contacted the Mod in question via PM requesting some kind of reason and stating that it was a joke/disgrace and the only response I received was a PM telling me that I was now banned for 6 month for 'abusing' a mod via PM!!!

Further escalation from there based on the original abuse of power by Greebo led to a perm ban.

Further to this on the 8th January I received a cryptic threat from Greebo via PM stating the following 'Seriously, keep this up and you can enjoy a permanent holiday from this forum'. I immediately questioned what reason was for this PM but Greebo did not have time/manners to reply.

I believe Greebo's behaviour yesterday to be cowardly,inappropiate and unfortunately driven by some other agenda not prescribed by the boards rules and charter

I would appreciate if a more senior and capable mod would have a look at this case.

many thanks
    Deco

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement