Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beehive Farmers Market - Still running?

• 20-01-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone know if the farmers market is still being run in the Beehive carpark at the weekend?

Any other Farmers recommendations in Wicklow?

Cheers,
    Hyb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

We passed by the Beehive last saturday(14th) and it looked open only a couple of traders as far i could see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I passed it a couple of weeks ago and as far as I could see there was one stall there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its still going but only with a couple of stalls. im starting my own stall there on sat week. hopefully it takes off

• Registered Users Posts: 6 libanireland

Hi, just wondering if there are any updates on this thread. Has the market expanded, still running... was considering this one myself.

Cheers. :)

Hi, just wondering if there are any updates on this thread. Has the market expanded, still running... was considering this one myself.

Cheers. :)

its still going

• Advertisement

its still going

Thank you. Did you join it after? I will be spending the summer about a 10 min drive from there, so thought I would check it out.

Thank you. Did you join it after? I will be spending the summer about a 10 min drive from there, so thought I would check it out.

i did yeah, if you come up talk to Renee or Rowley and they will help you

Ok, thanks. :)

Advertisement