Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any contacts for old furniture ?

Options
  • 20-01-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi folks apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

I have an old 3 piece suite of furniture that I am replacing ( 2 2 1 ) it is free to anyone interested in recovering it. It is in reasonable condition. If anyone knows of anyone please pm me.

Thanks in advance.I am in east mayo area.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Charity shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭WildWater

Why not put it on http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php after all thats what its for :)

I've used it a few times to off load stuff that we no longer want and its great. Stuff can move really fast expecially if you have photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

You could also put it on adverts.ie in the Free Section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

there's also the mayo freecycle group?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Try midwest radio as well and thedealer.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I second the Freecycle suggestion - being the mod there :) We're one of the smallest Freecycle groups in Ireland, but the more the merrier!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kenny d

Many thanks to all who posted replies - I am grateful to one and all.

All things considered I feel the recycle route suits me the best.

Thanks again.

Advertisement