Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Night

• 20-01-2012 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Neil Delamere or PJ Gallagher?? I want to book tickets to one of these shows, any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Quinn86 wrote: »
    Neil Delamere or PJ Gallagher?? I want to book tickets to one of these shows, any recommendations?

Personally I'd go for Neil because I prefer his stand up. But it's a matter of taste really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGC0TG8cq3g&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Hart

Delamere is hilarious on stage I think. PJ makes amusingish TV shows but his stand up is no great shakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

If you actually want to laugh, go to PJ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

The only way I'd pay to see either of these acts is if the support act is any good.

I just don't find them funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

PJ Gallagher is frickin hilarious.Went to his show in Vicar Street last summer and had tears streaming down my face:D.Depends on your sense of humour I guess, he's deffo my kinda act.

• Advertisement
Advertisement