Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Future

Options
  • 20-01-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi really need some help on the future was wondering does anyone no of any really good fortune teller's really need some guidance here thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

The is a great fortune teller Maire in Henry Place just off henry street in Dublin. I have been to her before she is very good and accurate. Total recommend Maire and she is a lovely lady too.

river 1

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Mike Trix

Does anyone have the number for white witch in clones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Mike Trix wrote: »

Don't have her number and she isn't listed in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie either, but there are many others listed there who might offer what you're looking for. Most of the readers in the directory have been discussed on here.

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

I don't know where you live (which would obviously influence how far you'd travel, or not, and what have you), but my own opinion is that the most accurate readers are Dympna Hughes, Noel O'Shea, Peter Matthew, Rory Bates and Billy Martin (he rushes readings and can be very brusque though).

Should any of them interest you, all of their numbers are listed in the directory above.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14 trixie12

Mike Trix wrote: »

Hi there,
    Her name is Patricia Knight from Clones, what do you think of her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sinnerz

Can someone PM me the number of the white witch in Clones please.
    I have been to Billy in Mullingar he is quite good at telling the past but not the future. He is great at getting your personality! Which is kinda freaky.

trixie12 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Her name is Patricia Knight from Clones, what do you think of her?

Have you been to see her or has anyone been to see her want to know how good she is

Advertisement