Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brian Magee v Rudy Markussen, Denmark February 18

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭makl

cheers sbw, lot of respect for brian, will box anyone anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Jaysus, ye've all been very quiet about this as well!

Live on BoxNation tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Markussen isn't a walk over by any means. If Brian Magee does pull this off there is talk of fight with Kessler. As was said he's fought all over the place, and not ducked anyone either, so you have to respect that about him. If he wins this, then hopefully he'll get a crack at fighting for a world title again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 MarkBrophy

I'd Really like to watch this fight. does anyone know where I can watch it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Markussen isn't a walk over by any means. If Brian Magee does pull this off there is talk of fight with Kessler. As was said he's fought all over the place, and not ducked anyone either, so you have to respect that about him. If he wins this, then hopefully he'll get a crack at fighting for a world title again

Yes Brain has been around a fair bit hope he wins inside distance or he could be victim of a home town dec

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭runboyrun

I'm surprised that they are taling about another title shot for Magee considering his bad loss to Bute only 2 fights ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭duagre

I have really been enjoying Magee's late career run. Denmark is a wonderful place for a fight to. It should be a brilliant night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

what time is this on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Fight result below.
    Brian Magee beat Rudy Markussen by KO in RD 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

BoxNation is free tonight on SKY Channel 456 and it will be shown after the Chisora fight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Magee threw the best body shot i ever seen to win in 5th round

Advertisement