Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 20th January 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Amdublin, Diddler, Lisha and Aoife - Are ye set for the second series of "Don't Tell The Bride"??? We need to get Jos28 on board too. It's back on January 26th @9:30pm.

Edit: Maybe some of the lads will join us too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

telekon wrote: »
    You don't "meet people in shops" Ryan. Your butler does.

Ryan doesn't have a butler to go around shops or meet them. I seen him around the shops himself before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ryan doesn't have a butler to go around shops or meet them. I seen him around the shops himself before.

Yes. I was being serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

obi604 wrote: »
    I take it your a girl ; ) )

Yes, a girl without loubuitons, or long shing perfect hair, or a size6 figure, ad nauseum

Of Cagney and Lacey :eek:

or Mark Cagney? :(
    Sharon Gless from Cagney & Lacey.

pjbxtm4rzfmumtrj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

In fairness to him, he says he doesnt shake peoples hands in case they are carrying a bag of dog ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

oh cool, Cagney And Lacey is on with O'Connor tomorrow night..

I always had a feeling that she was just like her character in real life - a hard drinking floozie :D

Is it just me, or are the guests on the Saturday Night Show a million times better than the LLS?

I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be the case... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Lisha wrote: »
    really annoying me that she flexing her feet to show off the loubitons, we geddit lor your amazing, with an amazing life:mad:

:):):)

I love these insights into what the female guests are really doing.

Almost as good as one of your previous posts
    Cringe when Ryan said 'show the ring to the camera and we'll TRY and pick it up' (Girl bitch code for small diamond)

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Amdublin, Diddler, Lisha and Aoife - Are ye set for the second series of "Don't Tell The Bride"??? We need to get Jos28 on board too. It's back on January 26th @9:30pm.

Ooohh am really forward to DTTB irish style, a serious guilty pleasure of mine. I might miss the first one on the 26, sadly i ll also be out socailising on the 28th so will miss BOC. But I ll definatley catch ye up thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Excellent! See you then.

But these year I want it less contrived and formatted and more car crash tv.

I always had a feeling that she was just like her character in real life - a hard drinking floozie :D
    She was rumoured to have had issues with alcohol - allegedly, allegedly, allegedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

amdublin wrote: »
    Excellent! See you then.

But these year I want it less contrived and formatted and more car crash tv.

Oh yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

Ballyfermot again so.......

Now to get another can and watch a movie.

So you're going to watch The Bridges of Madison County, Jonjo? ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

That sets a new precedent.
    We all know that RTE will use the Late late show to let their employees plug whatever book they wish to, regardless of its merits.
    But now they're letting people who appear on RTE soaps and assorted others advertise a concept that doesn't so much look slapdash, as literally put together in the pub last night.
    Presumably, from now on, anyone who works for RTE won't even have to have a finished book/product in order to get on the Late Late Show to advertise it; just scribbling a few half baked ideas on the back of cigarette packet will suffice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

No thinking of giving the wave on tg4 a go on at 12:05.

LOL :D

There is nothing remotely attractive about Clint Eastwood in that film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The Wicker Man staring at 12.30 on RTE TWO..

(jaysus Patrick Dempsey is looking as rough as a bear's a*se these days)

Is it just me, or are the guests on the Saturday Night Show a million times better than the LLS?

I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be the case... :confused:

I reckon it was the same case when Tubbs did the Saturday Night Show and Pat Kenny was doing the Late Late Show.

• Advertisement

LOL :D

There is nothing remotely attractive about Clint Eastwood in that film.

Nothing remotely attractive about any of them MrsD. It's one of the most boring films I've ever seen.

The Wicker Man staring at 12.30 on RTE TWO..

Good movie seen it before. Have a crap loads of films on laptop, i might indulge on take me to the greek.
    Anyone seen it?

Sideways is on Channel 4 at 12.30. That's a great film.

jaysus Patrick Dempsey is looking as rough as a bear's a*se these days
    You're only jealous Jonny :p He is entering a distinguished phase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good movie seen it before. Have a crap loads of films on laptop, i might indulge on take me to the greek.
    Anyone seen it?

meh, it's the remake... with character actor Nicolas Cage (as long as that character is a divorced, alcoholic police officer)

Might give one of the classic Late Late Shows on the rte player a go.

Decent guests and a decent host, the perfect antidote to tonight's offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

Pat Kenny.....come back..all is forgiven...

meh, it's the remake... with character actor Nicolas Cage (as long as that character is a divorced, alcoholic police officer)

No its the original one from Scotland.

According to Aertel it's the original 1973 version but it wouldn't be the first time they were wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

plasmaguy wrote: »
    Pat Kenny.....come back..all is forgiven...

Let's not get carried away.

Advertisement