Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 20th January 2012

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Skid, thanks, You absolute LEGEND:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

"One poster on the website boards.ie voiced the puzzlement at her antics, writing in a post dripping with sarcasm "Really annoying me that she flexing her feet to show off the louboutons, we geddit, Lor, your amazing, with an amazing life

Other Viewers were equally struck by Lorraine's cleavage, which she chose to display prominently in an extremely low cut dress ...

Miss Keane appeared to struggle to keep the same dance steps as her colleagues leading on online wag to say '"I take it miss keane is doing a different routine to the rest of them!!

And as for her singing ... one boards.ie commentator wrote "I'm not sure but I think someone is a bit off key" Another was less subtle saying "They wouldn't hold a note in a bucket"

Take a bow, Lisha, I recognise your Loubouton comment. It was brilliant, it deserved to be published :):):)

Who else did the Mail quote/plagiarise?

Also the heading is very Lishaesque ...

Ex-TV3 star uses Late Late stint to show off shoes, cleavage ... and sadly her singing 'Yes Lorraine, we can all see you own a pair of Louboutins

telekon wrote: »
    I'm not sure but I think someone is a bit off key :D
    lmao wrote: »
    I take it Lorraine Keane is doing a different routine to the rest of them! :D

Holy Crap, my face is as red as the bloody shoes!!:eek::D Was the article slating Lorraine Keane, ? I thought she wrote a column for them?

Thanks a mil Skid

Lisha wrote: »
    Holy Crap, my face is as red as the bloody shoes!!:eek::D Was the article slating Lorraine Keane, ? I thought she wrote a column for them?

Yeah, it was basically slagging off singing and general appearance on The Show.

And hello to Niamh Walsh who wrote the article, glad you liked what you read here. Don't be afraid to post the names of the posters you quote, Niamh. Give credit where it's due.

Niamh, like you, really got worked up by her shoes. :P

Thanks a mil Skid

No worries at all, Lisha. :)

• Advertisement

Jess16 wrote: »
    Sweet Zombie Jesus, they wouldn't hold a note in a bucket

Found it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Sorry for being so slow I can't scan and had to find the newspaper sorry again lads.

189486.jpg

189488.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Should we get Gerald Kean to represent us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ah ffs, the sarcasm dripping from my "subtle" comment is lost as they didn't print the smiley face at the end of my post. :(

In fairness, it wouldn't be the first time an Irish Mail-on-Sunday article was full of inaccuracies...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Wow, do people here actually buy that anti-Irish rag.. Shame on you. :mad:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

What's a Louboutin and why should we care whether Lorraine Keane has had something that seems so close to a Lobotomy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

We're all commenatators!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

el diablo wrote: »
    Wow, do people here actually buy that anti-Irish rag.. Shame on you. :mad:

I wouldn't necessarily say that the Irish Sunday Mail was anti-Irish. The alternatives consist of reading the who's who of Irish gangland, otherwise known as the Sunday World, or the Dublin-centric broadsheets. Not much choice out there really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    What's a Louboutin and why should we care whether Lorraine Keane has had something that seems so close to a Lobotomy ?

Louboutin shoes are designer shoes that can be recognised by the red sole. (They cost about 500 Euro a pair). So, your purse or pocket would need a Lobotomy to afford them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

looking forward to the day when the papers are reviewing boards.ie reviewing Vincent Browne reviewing the papers.

Advertisement