Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City V Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Take a bow son....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Blow it up now ref

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Livermore on, vdv off, that sub makes me nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Agreed, though maybe Bale will play in VDV's position.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DamienKilmurray

Mactard wrote: »
    Livermore on, vdv off, that sub makes me nervous

It tells me Harry is happy with a point!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Bring on gio I say :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

balotelli stamping on parker on the ground:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

SuprSi wrote: »
    Agreed, though maybe Bale will play in VDV's position.

Livermore has lost every ball he got so far. If he keeps at it he will cost us the game

I can't watch :(

Christ Defoe!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I don't ****ing believe it heartbreaking

Bull ****

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Gutted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

****ing sickened:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Heartbroken :(

Today was cruel , very very cruel

Today showed that city will win the title, it's results like today that usually make all the difference

We deserved a draw at the very very least

Kings tackle was the tackle of a man who is just past it. Kaboul is the new king

Shud have been 2 points behind, but instead we are 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

mickman wrote: »
    We are toast now I'm afraid
    thats the spirit.

What was BAE doing with the long ball with 40 seconds left? Had he let it run out, he could've run the clock down. Instead he hoofs it long, it comes back and they get a penalty.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Balotelli and Lescott should have seen red, once again the ref has a major impact in us losing. Didn't deserve to lose today.

fcuking gutted , sickening.

• Advertisement

THFC wrote: »
    Balotelli and Lescott should have seen red, once again the ref has a major impact in us losing. Didn't deserve to lose today.

There was no need for king to make that tackle. Balotelli cud have hoofed it over and Parker was coming back

BERBA wrote: »
    ps oh no Howard fcuking webb will do us again i fear !!!

he's a cnut that Webb ...he looking at fcuking Ballotelli stamping on parker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Really gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

Sits well with today's result.... Brought a tear to the eye losing that 3-2 absolutely gutted, some entertainment value for people with no connection to the teams playing. Unbelievable drama.

The feelings going to stick with us for a while, let's just keep looking at the table and regardless of HOW the result was given out look at the rest of the teams dropping points, still on course for 3rd... We'll go out and stuff Wigan at home in two weeks and and knock the living ****e out of pool like we did at home the following week!

To dare is to do

COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 doomsday

Absolutley stunned!
    Balotelli shouldnt even have been on the pitch after the way he kicked Parker

^^^ Great post. We're still 5 points ahead in 3rd, having played our most difficult away game of the season, being a couple of seconds away from a point where no other team got one.

The team should hold no fear when going to any of the other big away matches for the remainder of the season and if they play like they did in the 2nd you can be almost certain that they'll finish in 3rd.

Remeber - Chelsea and the others are still dropping points too!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

Funny how little things end up biting us in the ass. Fair play to King though, was a rock at the back all day. BAE made far too many errors. I'm heartbroken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

mickman wrote: »
    There was no need for king to make that tackle. Balotelli cud have hoofed it over and Parker was coming back
    He wouldn't have had to had Balotelli been in the dressing room!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Bringing Livermore and Pienaar on for Lennon and VdV was retarded. Game was up for grabs and Harry makes sure we have no way of pressing an attack. Why does he never take Modric off when he's doing nothing?

Just bad imo.

Also, Scumbagliotelli.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Kold wrote: »
    Bringing Livermore and Pienaar on for Lennon and VdV was retarded. Game was up for grabs and Harry makes sure we have no way of pressing an attack. Why does he never take Modric off when he's doing nothing?

Just bad imo.

Also, Scumbagliotelli.
    I thought Livermore did well for VDV pienaar wasn't great though

Advertisement