Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal/screaming vocal lessons around Galway ?

Options
  • 20-01-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking for some metal vocal lessons around Galway, more specifically learning how to scream properly..

Anyone knows a good music school/teacher who does that sort of things in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Not sure off-hand but you'll probably get more assistance in the Rock/Metal forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137 or in the Bands & Musicians forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=171.

I think the Rock/Metal mod 'Malice' is Galway based so he might have an idea.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As a tip, if you feel you need to add "Galway" in the title it's your subconscious telling you thread should be somewhere else :D

As happyoutscan said, explore the Music category a bit more.
    You can also use Google to search boards for previous mentions, like this www.google.ie/#sclient=psy-ab&q=screaming+metal+teacher+site:boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I think the Rock/Metal mod 'Malice' is Galway based so he might have an idea.
    Did I hear my name mentioned? :). Honestly I don't know of anyone that gives lessons on this in Galway unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

Theres a couple of good vocal coaches in Galway
    They can show you at least how to warm up and maintain your voice before/during/after practice or performance. Metal wont be outside their remit as a vocal teacher even if a little outside their repertoire, its all music.

Advertisement