Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite e-juice

Options
  • 20-01-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

I seemed to have amassed quite a few flavours already. Some I like a lot, while other's I'd take or leave it. Here's my run down of what I've tried so far.

Cloud9 RY4 18mgs - I like this a lot. Great taste and vapour and great throat hit. It's ideal for the quick vape breaks in work as you get a good nic hit out of it. It's more of a quick hit rather than a sit down and relax juice. Will I buy it again ? Probably, but I may try a different RY4 first.

Cloud9 Hiltop 18mgs - This is similar to the RY4 in that I vape it in work for the same reasons above. It's pretty much the same as the Cloud9 RY4 except it tastes less smokey and is not as sweet as it lacks the distinctive caramel type taste. Would I buy it again ? May be, but I wouldn't be rushing to get more.

Enjuice Premium Caramel Apple Pie 11mgs - This tastes gorgeous and is very more-ish. Definitely can sit and vape this for long periods due to the lower nic content. Definitely will be buying this again when it runs out.

Enjuice Premium Strawberry milkshake 11mgs - This tastes exactly how it's described. I'd liken it to a McDonalds Strawberry milkeshake. Definitely will be buying this again when it runs out.

Enjuice Premium Banana milkshake 11mgs - Again like the Strawberry version, it has a lovely creamy aftertaste and tastes like a chewy banana sweet. I can't say I'm very taken with it. It does taste nice but isn't really for me. I doubt I'll buy this one again.

Enjuice Premium Spearmint 11mgs - This tastes exactly like spearmint chewing gum. It's a very refreshing vape and leaves a nice minty taste in the mouth. I will replenish this too when it runs out.

Enjuice Premium Aniseed 11mgs - Does what it says. It's got a nice aniseed taste but not too over powering. Slightly similar to the spearmint in that it tastes refreshing on the exhale.

Enjuice Premium Cappucino Gusto 11mgs - If you like slightly sweet coffee with a tinge of cream, then you'll like this. It is quite strong in flavour and it does tend to linger in the atomiser when you switch over to a different juice. I would probably rebuy this but not straight away.

Enjuice Premium Redeye 11mgs - basically red bull. Tastes like red bull. Just right in the flavour department. Nice and refreshing and not too sweet if you want a break from the norm. Rebuy ? Probably.

Enjuice Premium Black Cherry 11mgs - Tastes of cherry. Not really taken with this one. It's not offensive. I do like cherry flavoured stuff but vaping this just doesn't work for me. Rebuy ? No.

Enjuice Premium Lemon and Lime Zest 11mgs - There's a definite citrus taste from this. More lemon than lime. It's slightly lacking in flavour like there is something missing. It's quite refreshing but I doubt I'll be buying this one again.

I've about 10 other flavours to work through so I'll post my thoughts over the next week or so.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i haven't tried any enjuice's since I got some with my first order back in '10. liked them at the time, but then I discovered the easiness of ordering next day from irish sites and paying with laser so never went back . always meant to, one of these days

my current favourites are all dekang
    in the tobacco flavours wensten and dk-tab. it's a tossup between these two at the minute, dk-tab is the old favourite with wensten being a newer discovery that I can't get enough of

dekang fruit mix and litchi flavours are just.. divine. fruit mix is obviously very fruity in a general sense, there's no main flavour coming through .. it's a bit like vaping a blended fruit salad.
    the litchi though... by thors balls it's amazing. I posted about it in the vaping review thread above saying
    "i dont know what the hell this **** is, but I ****ing *love* it
    i think... *think* it tastes kinda like turkish delight, but bear in mind it's been years since I had turkish delight.
    i have always been terrible at describing things so I can't really explain what im tasting.. but it's so
    ****ing
    nice "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee it's this fruit i think, but it's so unbelievably delicious. I only got 10ml as a "what the hell ill give this a go", and wish I'd just bought out their entire stock.. i cant bring myself to vape it now because i'll just run out.

also, if you're just doing juice reviews.. there's a thread stickied agove for them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

For me it DK Tab as a favorite with Turkish Tobacco and RY4 after that.
    Have bought more than 100 ml of these, thats kinda a marker for liking a juice I think.
    Couldn't get into the cola or fruit flavors, and completely went off menthol after buying a 50ml bottle, still have 30 ml of it left.
    Now apart from China whare can I get DK tab in 50ml bottles?
    I have ordered the dk tab flavor from Inawera hoping it comes close to the real thing, i'l let ye know.

sweet, making my own dk-tab would be great

i havent seen 50ml of dktab anywhere but china sadly enough
    i was going to buy 300ml of it during the last healthcabin sale, but they were out of 50ml bottles at 11ml :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

but they were out of 50ml bottles at 11ml
    They have them now, was looking last night, but I'm spoiled by next day delevery and yould want to get a small container full to make it worth while with 26 euro postage.

not really, if you order 3 50ml bottles from .. well I wont say cos it feels like a dick move to compare them to a chinese wholesaler pricewise, but you probably know where I mean.. if you order 3 from them, you're going to be paying the same amount as ordering 3 from healthcabin incl delivery. so every bottle you order after the third you're basically getting for 50% of it's "normal" price here.

plus you cant get dk-tab in 50ml here :) add to that the cheaper atomisers and the post only taking 8 days or so.. its not too bad. although yeah, it isn't next day :/
    damn you science, where's our teleporters

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

At the moment anyway, i'm really really loving the "sweet flavours"

The Best Shop Strawberry and Coconut are personal favourites :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I'm a big fan of the Liqua range from TBS. Strawberry is lovely. Bit on the expensive side but I think most of the standard juices are not great from any of the suppliers.

really? dekang juices can be a bit hit and miss alright, but when they're good they're bloody lovely

really? dekang juices can be a bit hit and miss alright, but when they're good they're bloody lovely

Maybe I need to try a few different ones so. I tend to stay to the routine flavours. I dont really like the tobacco ones so I mostly use fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Anyone tried the oksmokey juices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just received a couple of Vermillion River ejuices. I got Fruit Stripe Illusions, Classic Blend and Kentucky Premium Blend. Unfortunately, I've just filled up my two ego's with my staple RY4 and the other with spearmint. So I'll have to vape through that before I can have a go of the Vermillion ones.

First observation is the aroma off of these juices is extremely nice. If they taste as strong as they smell I should be in for a treat. I should have some opinions over the next few days.

Received Forest Fruits and Strawberry juices from Celtic Mist yesterday. Both very nice.

I'd describe them as clean and crisp. Good vapour and a subtle flavour as opposed to strong flavour.

I like them as they feel 'clean' and for some reason I don't seem to be vaping them as much. That being said, they are 18mg as opposed to the 16mg Liqua that I usually use.

10€ for 30ml is not a bad price either.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I've reduced the nicotine from 24 to 18mgs over the last few months and not noticed any difference. I'm thinking of taking a big leap down to 8mgs next.

What difference should I expect? A loss of throat hit? Or will it just be the nicotine hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I've reduced the nicotine from 24 to 18mgs over the last few months and not noticed any difference. I'm thinking of taking a big leap down to 8mgs next.

What difference should I expect? A loss of throat hit? Or will it just be the nicotine hit?

I notice a big difference in throat hit between 18mgs and 11mgs at least with the juices I have.

Advertisement