Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What programming Languages are taught in the MBS BIS Masters?

• 20-01-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question on the BIS Masters and comparing it to the Multimedia Masters.
    What programming languages are taught in the BIS Masters? Would the programming languages being taught in the Multimedia Masters be the same?

Would there be much web programming/design in the BIS Masters or would the Multimedia Masters be a better option to go down the web programming/design route?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Deciding between those two options myself. From what I've heard of the BIS one(am in the Undergrad course), it's basically a slightly more advanced version of everything you cover in the 4 years but condensed into 1 year. Seems it's just C# and ASP.Net offered for programming aswell I think. Although, I think there's a mobile applications module too.

Also, again basing it on the Undergrad course, there's very little design skills taught. We have 1 optional module in Interaction Design in 4th year which is pretty good, but I'm going to imagine the MBS BIS course offers nothing really to do with it

Advertisement