Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working summer in spain

Options
  • 20-01-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

myself and 2 friends want to go away this summer and work in a summer camp for kids in spain this year. we did the j1 to nyc last year but are looking for a sunny summer this year. we all have loads of experience with children and each are talented at different sports- horse riding, martial arts, watersports and athletics. we realise that this may not be the most profitable summer but really have our hearts set on a summer camp for kids or something similar. we have searched the interent extensively and have had real trouble finding the sort of work we desire and i was hoping some of you may have done a similar working holiday and could give me some good leads to get this organised! even names or websites of summer camps would help at this stage!! thanks! :confused:

Advertisement