Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot Subjects!

• 20-01-2012 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

I'm beginning to find this site or maybe more to say the 'Mods' a little too irish than is needed. When you look back to the 60's & 70's we had the clergy giving the sermons & now we have these idiots, excuse me, some idiots doing the very same! I suppose the more things change the more they stay the same. My reply on a terapin earned me a ban & my question on GAA County Managers paying tax on their earnings lead to the thread being closed! It's like we've accepted the communist ideals & freedom of speech is thrown out the window. I accept of course that there is limits to a public forum & what can & cannot be said but a 'Terapin' & 'GAA County Managers'

Come on for Fcuk Sake!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Incomprehensible.

Other people can't hear your thoughts OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's terrapin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

did you just admit to re-reging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Silly by name .........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I couldn't understand your first sentence so I stopped reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Jesus - what did you suggest doing to the terrapin??:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Do you agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Grr. The mods killed my father and raped my mother and kicked my dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Take your ban like a man.
    You get use to them after a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭housetypeb

So a gaa manager got frisky with a terrapin?
    Who are we to judge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Silly McCarthy!

Did you use threatening language by chance?

Only I seem to recall being told by someone that I needed a violent act committed upon me for not being a racist, and I believe this person's username was similar to yours.

Just a thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Did anyone else get a headache reading that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Fight the powah!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Somebody think of the...............................turtles!?!:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'm beginning to find this site or maybe more to say the 'Mods' a little too irish than is needed. When you look back to the 60's & 70's we had the clergy giving the sermons & now we have these idiots, excuse me, some idiots doing the very same! I suppose the more things change the more they stay the same. My reply on a terapin earned me a ban & my question on GAA County Managers paying tax on their earnings lead to the thread being closed! It's like we've accepted the communist ideals & freedom of speech is thrown out the window. I accept of course that there is limits to a public forum & what can & cannot be said but a 'Terapin' & 'GAA County Managers'

Come on for Fcuk Sake!
    TL;DR

• The mods are "too Irish"
    • The mods are sermon-giving members of the clergy who also happen to be idiots
    • Clichéd proverb
    • I talked about terrapins and asked a question about GAA county managers and I got my threads closed and was banned.
    • Boards.ie is in cahoots with the communists by throwing freedom of speech out of the window
    • I really want to talk about terrapins and GAA county managers
    • Come on e.t.c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

That's almost as long as the original!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Freedom of speech for some, terrapins for others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭Guill

All Terrapins should pay tax. I'm sick of paying tax for these lie about Terappins. Your dead right OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Come on for Fcuk Sake!

Clergy,Tax and GAA in the one post ? not unheard off.Clergy,Tax ,GAA and a terrapin ...brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I love limps.

(But I hate ye....)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Teenage mutant ninja turtles, teenage mutant ninja turtles...

Great theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Copy your posts in here Silly and we shall have a little look see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah I note you didn't say what you were banned for - do tell.

The GAA thread was locked with an invitation to start a new one but with a less hostile intro - what's communist ideal about that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sorry, but feedback is the place for this discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement