Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instinctive things our pets do

• 20-01-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

My Beagle regularly tries to bury bit of bones and treats. Makes me laugh all the time. Here's a vid of his latest effort to bury a bit of raw hide. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

Some of my dogs do this also. Funny to look at. By the way your room looks lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Oh very familiar!!!! I love the way he keeps staring at it!

I once gave my collie x a heel of bread, she took it out to bury it in the garden of our rented house which had absolutely no grass or earth, it took her the best part of an hour but she managed to gather enough dust to completely cover it :D it looked like a little dust mountain by the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭boodee

Our tv makes a noise when you turn it off......the 3 dogs get up and stretch and all head for the door as they know it's bed time.

The rottie can open every door in the house but never even tries our bedroom door, if she wants to go out at night she wimpers outside the bedroom untill i get up....she could just as easily walk in and wake me but doesn't.oh so mannerly.

Trixie..the JRT, gets up on my knee as soon as i put a blanket on my lap.

osky keeps trying to bury things for me in my duvet
    not under it, but on it, and dragging other bits of it across on top of the item until it's buried
    or in my housecoat
    usually he tries to bury my wallet for me, or maybe my phone, or a chocolate wrapper...

Advertisement