Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One thing that really bugs me...

Options
  • 20-01-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

I've been vaping (on and off, I went back on fags for a few months about a year ago) for the last few years. I love vaping, but one thing that bugs me is I keep misplacing my e-cig. I'll be sitting on the couch watching TV and not remember where I put it. Or, for example, the other day I was in a shop and I had been holding my e-cig in my hand. When I left the shop I reached into my pocket to have a drag and it wasn't there, so i went back to the shop, searched around but there was no sign of it. Turned out that I'd packed it into my bag along with the shopping.

This type of thing happens all the time. It drives me mental. It drives my girlfriend up the wall too as she knows that the next thing out of my mouth is likely to be "Where's my e-cigarette?" Does anyone else suffer from this? If so, have you come up with any solutions, apart from maybe a brain transplant? I'm thinking of some sort of whistle dealy like for your keys or something.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there are little keychain ecigs you can get just to have when you misplace your regular one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Happens to me all the time. I leave it down and then end up searching the house and re-tracing my steps looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I have the same problem but with my wife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

My out and about ecig is an ego batt with a carto etc...goes from my pocket to my hand and back, never really misplace it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Not just the ecig, car keys, my lighter, cups of coffee. Anything that I absentmindedly put down. I once forgot where I parked the car in Dublin Airport. Took an hour to find it.

Oh I still have a lighter, to burn things and light the gas cos the electric button is broken.
    Whats funny is sometimes I'm the only one who has a lighter in a house with 3 smokers who loose them like I do everything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Good to hear I'm not the only one. But bad to hear between us we can't come up with a solution! I sense a gap in the market...

Also
    tommy2bad wrote: »

Oh I still have a lighter, to burn things and light the gas cos the electric button is broken.

line-o-rama-ralph-wiggum-20090423033832625-000.jpg

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wonder if it would be safe to put a few holes into the body of the ecig, and attach one of those clapper things you get for keychains.. that make a beeping noise when you clap your hands.

or buy a tiny mobile phone and attach it to the ecig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

tiny mobile phone and attach it to the ecig
    Sorted; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcXRi9tEvI

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Happens to me all the time, named my e-cig Kevin as in Kevin from home alone........... KEVIN WHERES KEVIN!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Bubba9 wrote: »
    YES! That's exactly the job. It shall be ordered with my next juice purchase. Thanks for the link!

Advertisement