Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliders for divan bed base???

• 20-01-2012 6:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Where can I get round chrome sliders for the bed bases?

Alot of the new Divan beds now come with these sliders,and not the usual small wheels anymore.

I tried Bargaintown and Des kellys,but they were not what you would call "helpfull".

So where can I get the round sliders for a divan bed?

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

I picked up a couple of pairs of them in B and Q Liffeyvalley a few months ago. I think they generally have them in stock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yi Harr wrote: »
    I picked up a couple of pairs of them in B and Q Liffeyvalley a few months ago. I think they generally have them in stock.

Thanks.:)

Is this the type of slider/glider you got in BnQ??

The ones in the pic are what Im after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Apologies. No, what I got was much different to your pics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Well its sorted now.

Girlfriend drove up to Oldcastle in Cavan to Kellets/Respa Beds large factory up there.

She was given 16 bed glides for FREE by them,as Kellets/Respa were not too happy with the attitude of Des Kelly and Bargaintown to us.

They gave her the bed glides for free,as a token of good will and to say thanks for taking the time to drive up to them from Dublin.

Kellets/Respa would have even posted them out to us,if we have had given them our address over the phone.

Now that is top class service and how to look after a customer.:D

Take note of this Des Kelly and Bargaintown.:mad:

Advertisement