Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Caculation

Options
  • 20-01-2012 7:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quick question. Is there any facility for landlords to get their bill divided by certain periods? In rented accommodation and finding it tricky to provide people with what they owe because they were not there for the full billing period.

Iv tried calculating it myself, but I wouldn't be confident that I have my figures correct. :|

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Sully,

What we can do is issue an ad-hoc bill when a tenant is moving out/moving in; this is an interim invoice that will calculate usage up to the reading and date you provide. The only condition is that the prior reading needs to be an actual reading (i.e. we cannot issue an ad-hoc bill if your previous bill has been estimated).

You can either email us the reading, call 1850 372 372, or if you like just PM me the details and I can look after it.

Let me know if this would help you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement