Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.2 incoming

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

yep. just saw that . 7.1.1 tommorrow in RU and test server for 7.2 in few days, so we might make a march release after all.
    its 7.3 im waiting for though for the russian revision

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    yep. just saw that . 7.1.1 tommorrow in RU and test server for 7.2 in few days, so we might make a march release after all.
    its 7.3 im waiting for though for the russian revision
    I got this lovely red bridge for sale; and if you don't want a bridge I also have a lovely big statue of a lady or a big tower with a clock on it as well...

Nody wrote: »
    I got this lovely red bridge for sale; and if you don't want a bridge I also have a lovely big statue of a lady or a big tower with a clock on it as well...

ok how much for the statue? remember it was a gift originally so the resale value cant be much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

0.7.1.1 is now scheduled for both EU and US for tomorrow.

Edit: it's been made public now: http://worldoftanks.com/news/1091-update-711-release-13-march/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

What will they put on 7.1.1?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

cro_bully wrote: »
    What will they put on 7.1.1?

Nothing that changes gameplay afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

All it changes is the file system, everything becomes packaged up instead of open files. Which supposedly makes things run smoother and load quicker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So I now have yet another official notification from Wargaming stating patching for the Russian users is tomorrow. I'm a bit skeptical since this is coming so close to the end of 7.2 test 3, but it was sent today so it seems to be going ahead.

Spear wrote: »
    So I now have yet another official notification from Wargaming stating patching for the Russian users is tomorrow. I'm a bit skeptical since this is coming so close to the end of 7.2 test 3, but it was sent today so it seems to be going ahead.

spot on this time spear. 7.2 tommorrow on the russian server

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    spot on this time spear. 7.2 tommorrow on the russian server

I have my suspicions that they did really plan to release 7.2 many weeks ago, and had to pull it at the last second. It would explain why the notification went out but nothing public was announced, and the patch never appeared. And instead we got the stop gap 7.1.1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

aw bugger this means the T34 will be worse than a t14

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

As I am reading, T34 got drunk from a lot of nerfing :)

Advertisement