Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cajon drummer available in Galway!

• 20-01-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys!! Im looking for a band in Galway, covers, your own stuff it doesn't matter. Love to start playing a few gigs a week! Iv been playing drums for 13 years now an i recently got myself cajon. Have no kit at the moment so ecoustic would be best. Iv played in a lot of bands so can play to and with any thing! Would be cool to do some blue grass or blues. Message me if your interested in playing a few choons!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grahamkelly

Hi,you still looking for a band? I'm starting something in ballinasloe, actually aucrim side if your interested?

Advertisement