Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clothes bank

Options
  • 20-01-2012 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

are there any clothes banks in waterford preferably in the lisduggan area? also do I need to put them into special bags if so where do I get these or will black refuse sacks do, lastly is it possible just to put them into the green bins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

are there any clothes banks in waterford preferably in the lisduggan area? also do I need to put them into special bags if so where do I get these or will black refuse sacks do, lastly is it possible just to put them into the green bins?

I know there's a clothes bin out by the Nct centre, ya know where the Parts depot is ? I'm fully sure its still there anyway, need to put some stuff in too. Tesco ardkeen def do.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

theres a clothsbank outside freshways in the clayboy,
    and you can use black binliners if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

There's one in tesco Lisduggan I think!
    Pretty sure I remember a big pink one that the kids used to sit on during lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I see one has sprung up at Tesco Polyberry surprise surprise not long ago they removed all the can banks until ppl objected.:(

Advertisement