Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motor tax and jeep

• 20-01-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

in order to tax a jeep as commercial and being unregistered for vat do i need a tax clearance cert being a farmer or what is the story.thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I think your PPS no. or proof of your occupation will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭MfMan

You may need to get your local garda station to sign the tax form stating that it is being used as a commercial vehicle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

You need to go to the Gardai and get a tax form for a commercial vehicle and fill in your herd number. That was all OH had to do last year, I just asked him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Your PPS number will do. I did it last October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

Go into the garda station and they will fill up the form, I didnt have to give my pps number when I got it done a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭palo

Fill out the renewal form and post it back to them in the envilope they provide works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

There will be a lot of cheap commercials out there if they really start to enforce this.

They want to force people to pay the private tax its crazy especially when you cant afford to change.

If you have a farm your going to be ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

just filled in my herd number where they asked for vat number and i was fine.

Advertisement