Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivory Tower - open or closed?

Options
  • 20-01-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if The Ivory Tower restaurant in Cork is open or closed at the moment? I know they closed down sometime last year, but can't find any information on whether they've reopened, and the number I found doesn't work (which I'm assuming means they're still closed).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

the closure order was lifted before xmas i remember reading. havent been there in a couple of years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ZAslam

Thoie wrote: »
    Does anyone know if The Ivory Tower restaurant in Cork is open or closed at the moment? I know they closed down sometime last year, but can't find any information on whether they've reopened, and the number I found doesn't work (which I'm assuming means they're still closed).

They are open. Was an article about it in the Examiner, and I know the chef quite well. Open Thurs to Sun I think. Best food in Cork IMHO, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Thanks both, will try calling again.

Advertisement