Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Cleaner Person Recommendation

• 20-01-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭

A neighbour of mine is looking to get her sitting room carpet cleaned. Would require shifing a bit of furniture out of the way but no big deal. Any recommendations for someone who could do the job for around the €100 mark? She's not interested in renting out a machine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

A neighbour of mine is looking to get her sitting room carpet cleaned. Would require shifing a bit of furniture out of the way but no big deal. Any recommendations for someone who could do the job for around the €100 mark? She's not interested in renting out a machine.

It's been a few months since you aksed but there's a deal on ofr €37 at the moment. http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin-special/high-quality-service/7444765

I was looking for some reviews and came accross your post.

Advertisement