Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths higher level

• 20-01-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

hey everyone,,..

does anyone know if you need to learn the proofs that could have come up on paper 2 in the old normal maths (like the ones for circle and all that shight). Do we need to know them for the project maths!

Also does anyone think project maths seems way to easy going by the state sample papers :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ya we do but they're very similar to the JC ones and not as hard. paper 1 wil b hard and paper 2 wil b easy, but the overall "hardness" wil cum down on previous years

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

ya we do but they're very similar to the JC ones and not as hard. paper 1 wil b hard and paper 2 wil b easy, but the overall "hardness" wil cum down on previous years

Do you work for the Department, or?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭crayon1

I think there are less proofs this year. As far as I know there are only about 9 of the trig proofs to be known. I think there are 3 geometry proofs you have to know....but as for the JC ones I think you only have to be aware of what they are. I'm open to correction though, I could be wrong!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

http://projectmaths.ie/students/cd-strand1and2/strand2-geoandtrig.asp

This gives all the information you'll need on Project Maths :) I've looked back on the old papers and Project Maths is making Paper 2 so much easier imo. Still.. Paper 1 *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

that site looks good john.. thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement