Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer needed

• 20-01-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Doom band based in Dublin, main influences Black Sabbath and Candlemass, seeks drummer to continue project. We are looking for a team player who puts music and the team ahead of everything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 OdrumsP

Id be interested, do you have any recordings?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PaddyPereira

Hi there!!!
    Thanks for replying!!! Unfortunately we still don't have any recordings, I only have a version of one of the songs recorded but I won't be able to send it until I get my laptop back, it's being repaired. If you want, we can arrange to meet, I'll bring you to my place (I have a car) and I can show you what we have been working on. On Saturday, me and the bassist are going to a gig at The Pint, if you like, we can meet there for a chat and breaking the ice. Take care, I hope to hear from you soon.
    Luis "Paddy"

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PaddyPereira

Hi there!!!
    Although you didn't reply to my last message, I'm interested in getting a drummer. I'm using a loaned laptop and it's been a pain for me to do whatever. If you're still interested, how about we meet or book a jam somewhere and see how it goes? Regards.
    Luis "Paddy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Bumping this on behalf of the OP, - I'm the bassist. :D

Advertisement