Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Night ideas

Options
  • 20-01-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for ideas for where to head on my Stag some time in May (no date fixed yet).
    Probably around 25 lads, 1 r 2 tee totallers but rest of us enjoy our pints. Looking at a 1 day thing on a saturdaybut to time in some kinda activity to break the day but right good game of soccer mite go down well with most of the lads going.

All ideas will be given a lot of consideration!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Expensive coke and 2 cheap hookers, then split them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Wait till Ireland announce any Euro 2012 warm up games, that'll be some craic if they have one in a top city

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Go to St. Eunans Cathedral Letterkenny on Sat nights, the craic is mighty and the sluts are plentiful:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Paintballing is always good especially if they let you riddle the crap out of the stag with all your leftover paintballs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Or you could go to one of those countries where they let you shoot real guns. Basically beer and shooting stuff. Guaranteed success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Castlemacken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

We went to krakow, party bus with strippers transfere from the airport to the hotel, then strip steak dinner after. Best weekend in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

A good dose of mass is a great start to any night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

one word

cheaplesbianmidgetstrippers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Save money, stay home and have a Fudge Packing contest.

That what most of the guys who ask the internet about suggestions for Stag parties do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

But seriously, I've never been but I've been told Westport is a good spot for a lad's weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Paintballing is always good.Or you could go to one of those countries where they let you shoot real guns, especially if they let you riddle the crap out of the stag. Basically beer and shooting stuff. Guaranteed success.

I've combined your suggestions to come up with my recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,480 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

A good dose of mass is a great start to any night.

Make sure Fr Todumpious says it.

I love the way he works the alter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Save money, stay home and have a Fudge Packing contest.

That what most of the guys who ask the internet about suggestions for Stag parties do.

Maybe i could organise a trip to some run down comedy club to catch your laugh a minute show Clown.

Anybody head to galway on a stag? Heard good things but would be bit worried about group being split up all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Maybe i could organise a trip to some run down comedy club to catch your laugh a minute show Clown.

Anybody head to galway on a stag? Heard good things but would be bit worried about group being split up all over the place.

Head to Galway on a stag?!

I prefer the comfort of the train even if it is a little expensive.

Advertisement