Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Thank You.

Options
  • 20-01-2012 11:14pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well I meant to post this during or shortly after the New Year so it's a bit belated but once again, for the third time, just wanted to give a big thank you to the Graphics Community.

As a sole Moderator (Something which shouldn't be the case, by rule) it's a fine thing to always keep a check on the Forum and see that it has not once come up with any issues or ill will that needed any attention from me.

On the same token it's my job to say that yes, I do read here (Don't post so much, I just stay in the background) but if needed I am never far away - But thankful that assistance isn't required as you all seem to look after eachother.

Thanks guys and belated HNYear :)

Comments

Advertisement