Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable Trouble

Options
  • 21-01-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hey does anyone know if there is a problem with this timetable, im doing HPSS in first year: Only one of the modules out of 5 is coming up, which is academic writing. Is it saying that im not registered for the other modules? Even though i cant until week one when college actually starts or id be missing classes?

Im totally lost. Even if anyone has the module codes for first year semester two for the 6 modules id appreciate it.

Or does anyone know if the Student Admin is open on weekends? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Hi im second year business and had the same problem only 3 of my 5 modules were coming up on my timetable (my two majors were missing) called into saa the lady she said i was registered for the 5 but it was just a mistake so she said get my time table by entering in the module code individually and make sure they dont clash..could be the same for you id get the timetable by entering the module code go to your lectures on monday then call into saa and see what the story is. best of luck!

Advertisement