Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letter in the post

• 21-01-2012 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

From FAS, passed phase 6 with a merit for motor mechanics. I am delighted, now Im on my last phase I will be qualified in March and soon after that I go down under. Thank Christ!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Congrats, best of luck with the rest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Well done Plug. Very delighted for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Well%20Done%20!.jpg

Congrats OP

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good news is always that little bit better when it comes in actual letter form. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Plug wrote: »
    From FAS, passed phase 6 with a merit for motor mechanics. I am delighted, now Im on my last phase I will be qualified in March and soon after that I go down under. Thank Christ!

Hope everything goes well for you :D

There's a letter in the post for me too. With a cheque for $10,000 Canadian. I worked really hard for this scholarship and I know its such an honour. Gonna make people proud by doing well in my masters.

• Advertisement
Advertisement