Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Topic/Products on website

Options
  • 21-01-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Tell me why cant I find out more information about Radiant Heating. I seen a Company called Helvetic and hear great things about there heating. If there so good where doesn't company's like Electric Ireland recognize this??
    Anyhows I like this product and need to upgrade my Electric Storage heating in my Apartment and I seen electric Ireland offer a home consultant service and that why i want to ask the question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Nayane Morais,

Thanks for your interest. Electric Storage Heating is not one of our products, but we do have a good selection of items available at our online store designed to help keep your home warm.
    I seen electric Ireland offer a home consultant service and that why i want to ask the question.

Along with advice, and free quotes on what energy-saving steps you can take to improve your home, our Home Services team can install a wide range of energy efficiency upgrades (see here for more information). The services we offer specifically in relation to heating are outlined here.

If you're interested, our team can be contacted on on 1850 372 333, 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri. We can also arrange a callback if you like.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement