Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Forerunner 110 Damaged

• 21-01-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi, Anyone know where I can get a Garmin Forerunner 110 with a broken screen fixed? The watch works perfect besides. No warranty or cover - expired since 3rd January. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

nooneuno wrote: »
    Hi, Anyone know where I can get a Garmin Forerunner 110 with a broken screen fixed? The watch works perfect besides. No warranty or cover - expired since 3rd January. :(

http://www8.garmin.com/support/outofwarranty.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 nooneuno

Thanks Krusty, been there but it keeps kicking me to the US site. Surely there is a UK address to send the watch to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 nooneuno

Sorted, emailed Garmin UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭serious

How much did you have to pay. I have an Approach S1 and they are charging me £61 for a repair. Like you mine is only a cracked screen but works fine.

Advertisement