Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

used car dealership

Options
  • 21-01-2012 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone experience of dealing with autosports.ie, new road, clondalkin, dublin 22. Thinking of buying a car from them, any opinions would be welcome...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,419 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Two posts (same question in two fora) - glowing endorsement or a sad tale of woe can't be far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭goochy

i know of a guy who bought a car off them and paid top money , the thing has been nothing but trouble , he has since found out it had an engine replacement which he was never told about when buying. Think because the guy who sold it to him seemed good guy and it was a garage that he didnt need to do history check etc. !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

They are a strange setup. Have Ferraris, Porsches etc that never seem to sell and mingle it with UK imports of used family cars along with Mercs and BMs.
    A friend bought a car off them and was very happy with their warranty and service. Like everything your buying the car not the garage so do all the checks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 janar

hi guys
    i'm want to buy Used car from Ireland and export to Asia. any one help me to visit Dublin.
    contact via PM
    thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 73,450 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why would anyone want to do that now? Export a car halfway around the world from Ireland of all places?

Even exporting from the uk would make more (but still no) sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to do that now? Export a car halfway around the world from Ireland of all places?

That's because he wants YOU to buy and pay for it and he'll give you a big fat commission for your troubles ;)

sorry. you ask me? ok i'm answering to you
    in Ireland UK countrys sale used car /i'm mean SUV and 4x4 jeep/ cheap from other Eurounion countres. i'm seachind used car about 1 year. Usa used cars cheap too. but engine capacity is very big, not using diesel fuels. In my country diesel is cheap. Petrol is expencive. On this and i'm looking used car From ireland and UK.
    colm_mcm wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Can you not pick up a cheap Tata in India? Way, way cheaper than importing from Europe.

hi
    what do you mean tata? tata is jeep SUV is better SUV from germany Japan cars?? i don't belive. Indea can't make off road truck and SUVs
    i'm mean about Nissan patrol and Volkswagen Toureg. is more cheaper in Ireland Dublin
    Can you not pick up a cheap Tata in India? Way, way cheaper than importing from Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

what a thread jack

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

How would you like to pay me? A bank draft will suffice I suspect...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

GavMan wrote: »
    what a jack thread

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Yawns wrote: »
    How would you like to pay me? A bank draft will suffice I suspect...

Would be easier if you send on your bank details and he'll pay the money direct.... Maybe your Banking365 pin too to speed things up... :rolleyes:

hi guys
    no any one corporate with me?
    thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

janar wrote: »
    hi guys
    no any one corporate with me?
    thank you

Unfortunately not, maybe try another website

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement