Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night

Options
  • 21-01-2012 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Was just hoping to start a "about last night" thread to chat bout fun times!!

1st time I played BF3 there for a long time last night and it was great craic!! I'm still not used to the maps.. plus the extra free DLC was all new to me!!

Good fun last night with ade, spud and your gensis lad! you USAS whores :p

if anyone wants to add me PSN ID is same as b.ie..
    Will prob be playing more BF when I have the time than anything else..

*if there is a thread like this already please delete thread*

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oh and Eric, join the Boards PS3 clan via http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

hypermuse wrote: »
    Was just hoping to start a "about last night" thread to chat bout fun times!!

1st time I played BF3 there for a long time last night and it was great craic!! I'm still not used to the maps.. plus the extra free DLC was all new to me!!

Good fun last night with ade, spud and your gensis lad! you USAS whores :p

if anyone wants to add me PSN ID is same as b.ie..
    Will prob be playing more BF when I have the time than anything else..

*if there is a thread like this already please delete thread*

Some good games alright. Always enjoy the game more with fellow boardsies rather than random monkeys.

USAS whore huh?! :p Was mixing it up a bit. Eventually stuck it out with my new favorite engineer gun, the SG553. And my favorite weapon of course... the knife. 205 melee kills but just the 203 knife/tag stabbings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Some good games alright. Always enjoy the game more with fellow boardsies rather than random monkeys.

USAS whore huh?! :p Was mixing it up a bit. Eventually stuck it out with my new favorite engineer gun, the SG553. And my favorite weapon of course... the knife. 205 melee kills but just the 203 knife/tag stabbings

defo more fun playing with people you can rely on than retards who go 1-18 or something evey game.. Wouldnt mind if they went 1-18 if they acually played the objective!

Knifing is defo the most satisfying kill you can get!

Advertisement