Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

equestrian property query

Options
  • 21-01-2012 4:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hi
    I would like to buy a small equestrian property
    home few boxes few acres round 20
    what would i pay say in tipp/cork for this
    should i sit on th fence for a few years?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

How long is a piece of string. Hard to know whats out there. Probably bests having a look at least and see what prices are being asked before you make up your mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 easydosh

any examples??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Do you want an arena?Lights? How many boxes?Land in paddocks?How many bedrooms in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭tahina

easydosh wrote: »
    hi
    I would like to buy a small equestrian property
    home few boxes few acres round 20
    what would i pay say in tipp/cork for this
    should i sit on th fence for a few years?

Best thing to do is buy the land and build yourself a yard then everything is to your needs and works out at the same price go on daft.ie its your best bet theres a yard in galway indoor arena 40 acers approx bunglaw 2 horse walkers loads of stable and facilities 1.2mill its a fine place

Advertisement