Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zippo robbed.

Options
  • 21-01-2012 5:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Zippo lighters always go against the robbing a litgher rules.
    Luckily I got a free inscription on it so went funnily enough for "seanybiker " .
    I know friends of the thief. She a tall skinny girl. Oompa loompa fake suntan. Guessing the girl was about 22. I know her friends so I have them on Facebook. Can't be to hard to find.who the cnut was
    Seriously raging

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

best option, wait til u see her out, ask her for a light.. if she produces zippo.. take it, walk away - job done... if she produces other lighter, ask her if she has a zippo (cos u like the taste of a cig lit from one) either way, embarras the fkcu outa her, or even better say it to the girls u know to let her know

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

seanybiker wrote: »
    Luckily I got a free inscription on it so went funnily enough for "seanybiker " .
    I know friends of the thief. She a tall skinny girl. Oompa loompa fake suntan. Guessing the girl was about 22. I know her friends so I have them on Facebook. Can't be to hard to find.who the cnut was
    Seriously raging
    Ur right 2 seany she be called a TLeaf in my books

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Seriously raging

Shame her on Facebook she deserves no less ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

I once had to engrave Giggity Giggity on a zippo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

name and shame her boy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

name and shame her boy

I agree . Fcuk her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

I agree . Fcuk her

suppose you could do that too and then have a ciggy after which means she could produce said lighter:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Icky Thump wrote: »
    suppose you could do that too and then have a ciggy after which means she could produce said lighter:D

Great reply. Made me smile

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

love the Oompa loompa fake suntan....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Seriously raging

name and shame seany,
    thats what i do

BITCH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I don't know her name but me mate knows her. If I track her down ill ask for it back. Then depending on what she says ill sort something out.;)

I don't know her name but me mate knows her. If I track her down ill ask for it back. Then depending on what she says ill sort something out.;)
    And what do you mean by sort sometnhing out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Nasty.

on the subject of zippo's where can i get flints&fuel so that i can fill mine up...

on the subject of zippo's where can i get flints&fuel so that i can fill mine up...
    I got a pack of em off Amazon. I think most petrol stations have the cheap ass fuel for them. You after getting a new Jack Daniels Zippo? Haha

I got a pack of em off Amazon. I think most petrol stations have the cheap ass fuel for them. You after getting a new Jack Daniels Zippo? Haha

no got a star 2007 well that's what it says on it was a gift from workmate few years ago.i knew a guy that used old spice and petrol to fill his.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

I bought flint and fluid in Phelans next to Jack & Jones years ago, think its still there.

creambun wrote: »
    I bought flint and fluid in Phelans next to Jack & Jones years ago, think its still there.

many thanks will call in and find out if still selling them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

creambun wrote: »
    Phelans is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Is this another thread that's going to lead to super injunctions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

There is a shop on the ground floor of George's Court that repairs shoes but they sell belts and zippos and a few other bits, they might have flints etc

no got a star 2007 well that's what it says on it was a gift from workmate few years ago.i knew a guy that used old spice and petrol to fill his.....:eek:
    I have a load of flints around here. Next time I gets me pizza ill ask the chap to send em back out to ya sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Send her a message on facebook!
    Act as if it was an easy mistake to run off into the wind with your lighter, and once you arrange postage etc befriend her on facebook, then write a status saying

" I got my lighter back thank god! The oompa loompa b!tch came up trumps! "

She will never ever steal your lighter again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Anyone know where I can get a Zippo ingraved. I have one with Seanybaker or some such on it, want to get KTRIC on it instead.

I have a load of flints around here. Next time I gets me pizza ill ask the chap to send em back out to ya sure.

nice one boy thanks a mill.....

so you found out her name so when you going to get your zippo back......
    No fecking idea. She probably fooked it on the ground somehwere I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

For some reason drunk people insist on offering me money (Or rather drinks in most cases) in exchange for my zippo, happens way too often for there to be any charm in the half serious half taking the piss way people always ask me. fcuk off this lighter is worth more to me than your life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

For some reason drunk people insist on offering me money (Or rather drinks in most cases) in exchange for my zippo, happens way too often for there to be any charm in the half serious half taking the piss way people always ask me. fcuk off this lighter is worth more to me than your life

I usually get that from girls looking for my shirt :(

dayshah wrote: »
    I usually get that from girls looking for my shirt :(

Stop wearing womens clothes so. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No mentioning of names please!

Advertisement