Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zippo robbed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

seanybiker wrote: »
    I have a load of flints around here. Next time I gets me pizza ill ask the chap to send em back out to ya sure.

i got the fuel and flints thanks for the offer anyway boy......

batm!ke wrote: »
    There is a shop on the ground floor of George's Court that repairs shoes but they sell belts and zippos and a few other bits, they might have flints etc

thanks a mill got them from that place......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i got the fuel and flints thanks for the offer anyway boy......

No worries bud. Forgot I had another Zippo so I'm gonna use this one for a while.

well hold tight to this one and when a woman ask 's you for a light keep in your hand when you light it ...lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

well hold tight to this one and when a woman ask 's you for a light keep in your hand when you light it ...lol ;)

Gonna get another one bud.
    Me mate had this one Im using now for years and years so I dont want to lose it. May go on the hunt now for a nice new replacement for the last one.
    ill carry two sticks to hand to people anytime they want a light.

• Advertisement
Advertisement