Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 'B' Teams

Options
  • 21-01-2012 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

I have tons of great youngsters (i tend to whorde as many as i can afford!)

i cant get them into the first team squad on a regular basis due to the high standard and offereing them to clubs on loan returns a 'no offers' screen. i dont understand that, some of em are quality

has anyone ever used the editor to create a B team and maybe stick em in league 2 or something?

how did u get on? im highly tempted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Why dont you add a manager at lower league club that you want your players going on loan to and ask yourself to send them on loan to that club.

Easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mc Love wrote: »
    Why dont you add a manager at lower league club that you want your players going on loan to and ask yourself to send them on loan to that club.

That is a brilliant idea! Might do that myself and just go on holiday or something as him then. I have a few players starting to complaine about not getting game time and another few I'm trying to move on. Two feeder clubs but they are both non league so everyone refuses to go on loan to them. A first division side might get rid of them for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

Mc Love wrote: »

I've done that before and some players will not go to low league teams, i even tried to loan them to mid table prem teams and they refused to go so eventually i would just sell them. But i messed about and added a B team into league 1 and its much easier as the players cant refuse to play for them and they get first team match practice.

Advertisement