Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIP'S PLACE restaurant, Rathmines

Options
  • 21-01-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone know is this place still open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Never heard of it. Where in Rathmines is/was it? When was it last heard of?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mary1978

it is / was a famous pizza place in rathmines. was previously called extreme pizza. i was last there last summer.

the website is still going but nobody answering the phones last night...

http://www.pipsplace.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It opened for a few weeks, but I haven't seen it open for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im nearly sure its burritos and blues now

• Registered Users Posts: 78,432 ✭✭✭✭Victor

im nearly sure its burritos and blues now

That's the burrito place "next door".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,507 ✭✭✭bb1234567

mary1978 wrote: »
    it is / was a famous pizza place in rathmines. was previously called extreme pizza. i was last there last summer.

the website is still going but nobody answering the phones last night...

http://www.pipsplace.ie/

Hardly famous pizza place?:p Well I'll explain all, at first the two restaurant premises were occupied by extreme pizza, then the owners of EP split the premises in half and the other half became little ass burrito bar. Then pizza extreme closed down for good and pips place took up residency. It was open for a while but I have not seen it open now for atleast a couple of months. I actually heard it was supposed to very nice, And I'd like to visit the burrito bar sometime ,seems to be doing well and I've never had a burrito in my life!

Advertisement