Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com

Options
  • 21-01-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭

Any hotels.com discount codes or similar websites?
    Be very appreciated if there was any, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

HCJAN10 is a current hotels.com10% off discount code. Selecthotelsireland.com also have a 2for1 offer on.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭pms7

You can get codes by Liking them on Facebook.
    Thanks thomas01, you saved me €131!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭framework123

Any codes want to book today for travel in May?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Any codes want to book today for travel in May?

Thanks

I used that January code above for staying in a hotel during april and it worked fine. Booked it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭framework123

Its giving me discount code has expired when I try it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Its giving me discount code has expired when I try it

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Download the hotels.com app today and get 10% off your booking. Use code MOB2012E Coupon valid for bookings made between February 16 2012 and March 4 2012 and travel between February 16 2012 and April 30 2012.
    Terms and conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭iggy82

Anyone got an up to date code?

EChoose106 for 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lollymcd wrote: »
    EChoose106 for 10% off.
    At what stage of booking is this code entered ? Don't see any option for a code ? Using iPhone if that matters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

Book through fatcheese.ie for 10% back

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

In answer to km79, you will see the words "apply a discount code" directly below "total price" at end of summary booking .... on the right-hand side. Somehow, the eyes don't seem to wander easily to that bit.

Note, not every hotel participates in the scheme.

In answer to km79, you will see the words "apply a discount code" directly below "total price" at end of summary booking .... on the right-hand side. Somehow, the eyes don't seem to wander easily to that bit.

Note, not every hotel participates in the scheme.
    Thanks the hotel I'm looking at does not it seems :(

fugee wrote: »
    Book through fatcheese.ie for 10% back
    I looked at this. When I click on hotels.com link it sends me to American site so prices are in dollars ? Also does cash back go onto card or into fatcheese account ?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭fugee

money goes to fatcheese account.

But you can withdraw it onto your card

• Registered Users Posts: 4 macjimmy

Hi, Anyone have discount code for hotels.com? Would be much appreciated as have a trip to Lisbon to book. Thanks in advance. Discount codes for other websites would be great also!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

EChoose106 will get u 10% off if u book before April 25th and travel before September 27th

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Newcastle1892

Any cheap hotels for five people the 26th of May near the Aviva stadium?

What's cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ppr

Any valid codes at the moment ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Check fatcheese.com. They have 10% cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

10% Discount code GSAPR2012
    Book between: 23 April - 6 May
    Travel dates: 23 April - 31 July 2012
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Any updated codes currently valid?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

heres a recent code PRMOCD10
    Travel Dates: 21st May to 31st December 2012
    Code Valid: 21st May to 1st June 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dobebrief

I know forums in general don't like linking out to other sites, especially if they feel like they are being spammed. But in this instance, i would like to ask for some credit as to where the code is from.

http://promotionalcodes.ie/hotelscom-discount-sale/

We have been working really hard (for over 6 months) trying to persuade hotels.com to give us a code to share with our readers. After finally managing to secure a code it is a little disappointing to see it copy and pasted here with no credit/reference given.

I don't imagine this post will last too long. If this post is kept, and i am allowed to keep an account here i would love to get more involved on what seems like an active and thriving community.

Disclaimer: We do get paid a small commission if anyone purchases something from hotels.com after visiting our site.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

dobebrief wrote: »
    I know forums in general don't like linking out to other sites, especially if they feel like they are being spammed. But in this instance, i would like to ask for some credit as to where the code is from.

http://promotionalcodes.ie/hotelscom-discount-sale/

We have been working really hard (for over 6 months) trying to persuade hotels.com to give us a code to share with our readers. After finally managing to secure a code it is a little disappointing to see it copy and pasted here with no credit/reference given.

I don't imagine this post will last too long. If this post is kept, and i am allowed to keep an account here i would love to get more involved on what seems like an active and thriving community.

Disclaimer: We do get paid a small commission if anyone purchases something from hotels.com after visiting our site.

Discount code is not valid for the hotel you have selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Seems fine to me Preddy - I didn't go ahead and book but the discount was applied to the total.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Must just be some hotels Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway wont work

@preddy - Will have a look into this for you. As far as we were aware, the restrictions only applied to the dates. Hopefully we will have an answer for you soon.

• Advertisement

Ok, it turns out that 1-2% of hotels are excluded from the voucher code.

A full list can be seen here.

http://www.hotels.com/deals/hotel-exclusions_emea/

Sorry if those were the ones you wanted :(

Going to update our site now.

Advertisement