Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black widow shop, Waterford City

Options
  • 21-01-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I hope ye can help me. My fiancee is looking to buy these boots on the Black Widow Website;
    http://www.newrockshoes.net/products/new-rock-punk004-c2.html

Black Widow is a an Alternative Clothes shop on Michaels Street in Waterford City.

We were hoping to drive to the shop and buy them there but we can't seem to find a phone number for them.

Can someone tell me if the shop is still open and possibly private message me the phone number if so?

I'd hate to drive all the way there to find out that its closed!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a mill
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Blackwidow has closed in Waterford and relocated to Cork city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

The guy who owned it is English, his name is Simon... that's all I've got! Sorry! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

Am sure he has Facebook page . Nice chap very deadpan but hilarious with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭torturedsoul

Bad news, The shop in Cork is closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aurastays

No phone number, sorry, but I can confirm that the place is still open anyway, I pass by it on the way home most days

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Bad news, The shop in Cork is closed

That's odd, I thought I read in the paper that we was just relocating there/keeping the store there. Never knew he was going completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Aurastays wrote: »
    No phone number, sorry, but I can confirm that the place is still open anyway, I pass by it on the way home most days

Passed by it Saturday and it was shut down and empty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Hi everyone,

I hope ye can help me. My fiancee is looking to buy these boots on the Black Widow Website;
    http://www.newrockshoes.net/products/new-rock-punk004-c2.html

Black Widow is a an Alternative Clothes shop on Michaels Street in Waterford City.

We were hoping to drive to the shop and buy them there but we can't seem to find a phone number for them.

Can someone tell me if the shop is still open and possibly private message me the phone number if so?

I'd hate to drive all the way there to find out that its closed!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a mill
    B

Why not just order them online from the new rock website?

Advertisement