Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

saturday saturday saturday

• 21-01-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

How are other AHers spending their saturday?

im going for a pub lunch (at 3 so not really lunch) meeting my friends for a few scoops for the liverpool match:)

bliss:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Been up since 4am... dying for a kebab tonight then some sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Same thing I do every saturday. Get chipper and play games n stuff.

Also read the many drunken posts on AH and the 100000 variations of "staying in on a saturday night" threads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

was meant to be going to the cinema with me brother but the fecking flim is in 3D so thats out on accounts of his dodgy eye.

probably stay in with a few beers and slap the playstation on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Orgasming over Leinster innovative back play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I'm going time travelling to the year 2077......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Absolutely nothing. have a friend maybe popping over later for a bit before he goes to work, but besides that.....absolutely nothing.

someone please entertain me ;_;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Call of duty survival mode + cans with the housemate, then out later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Rugby rugby rugby all day long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Up at the crack of dawn for a run. Eat. Shower. TV. Eat. Eat. TV. Shopping. Eat. Cinema (maybe). Eat. Home. Netflix. Sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EclipsiumRasa

I'm reading some AH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

im going for a pub lunch (at 3 so not really lunch) meeting my friends for a few scoops for the liverpool match:)

You better hurry up then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Ima watch Fringe then play a few vidjo games, might go mad have a few diet cokes.

sober living kinda sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

I might get up and have a shower, might just lie here for a bit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Over the last year I saved up €5,000 to help the homeless and sick. I spent it all on ionic wristbands and today I will be mostly distributing them amongst the needy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Go for spins with my friend, go to a gig later on and then out. That's if I feel better, I feel sorta right sick now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Spend the day looking after little miss scanlas the 2nd. So change some nappies, watch mickey mouse clubhouse and play leggo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Up at 6 and went for a run, walked the dog, dropped the mrs to work, cleaned the house, made brekkie, put on a wash, ironed some clothes, packed a flight bag as Im heading to England tonight back Sunday night, played COD MW3, made a cup of tea. Typed this, gona have more tea and a kit kat and more COD now, then shower, pick up the mrs from work, go to airport, buy a Toblerone, get on the plane, fly to England, get off the plane, get to hotel, get food and beer, then **** the mrs, go to sleep.

fin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Been playing Skyrim the past couple of hours. Toss up between going to see Martyn tonight or getting a €50 bag. It'll probably be the latter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Barstooling c*nt:)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

So far I've been watching the rugby. Now I'm going to town to get food for the dogs. Then I'll throw the bike up on the paddock stands to tighten the chain and put a bit of oil in the tank. And hopefully I'll be able to get all that stuff finished in time to watch the Munster match.

To the Batmobile!......(it's not really a Batmobile, it's a Mazda...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

im at work. Boss asked me to cover for him cos he had family stuff today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Up at the crack of dawn for a ****. Eat. Shower. TV. Eat. Eat. TV. Shopping. Eat. Cinema (maybe). Eat. Home. Netflix. ****. Sleep.

fixed that for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Go for spins with my friend, go to a gig later on and then out. That's if I feel better, I feel sorta right sick now.

?????????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Dunny! wrote: »
    Barstooling c*nt:)

just because im a woman doesnt mean i cant enjoy a good match, and an even nicer pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

la-de-fcking-da a pub lunch... take the silver spoon outta yer mout, and live on centra microvave meals and 8 pack of fckin karpakie for 9 euro, as well as bills etc.. sh1t.... some people just like to rub it in...... :(

Advertisement