Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare Arklow/Wicklow town

• 21-01-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

we are thinking of moving from Dublin to Co. Wicklow. Could anyone give me an idea how much childcare is in Arklow or Wicklow town for a 6 month old? Are there any places you could recommend?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i dont know much about the place but i live around the corner from kangacare

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mauzouni

I'll check it out - thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

mauzouni wrote: »
    Hi,

we are thinking of moving from Dublin to Co. Wicklow. Could anyone give me an idea how much childcare is in Arklow or Wicklow town for a 6 month old? Are there any places you could recommend?

Thanks!

Use First Steps in Cluain Ard(Arklow) and find it very good for our little fella, staff are brilliant. PM me if you want the number,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gr8care

I am a notified childminder and offer childcare in my own home. I am Garda vetted, insured, hold a First Aid Certificate and have trained to FETAC level 6. References are available on request. I currently have a vacancy. Please PM me for further details.

Advertisement