Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Titan Question

Options
  • 21-01-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Well, 2 actually.

1. Is it possible to alter the controls of the headphones so that instead of up and down being volume controls, they will change the music track (Like the HTC Android devices)

2. What is the best app to use when listening to music ? I use the standard Zune program but my issue is that when you close the music player, anytime you turn up or down the volume on the phone, you can still see the music track you were listening to. It seems like the only way to fully close Zune is to turn off and on the phone.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Well, 2 actually.

1. Is it possible to alter the controls of the headphones so that instead of up and down being volume controls, they will change the music track (Like the HTC Android devices)

2. What is the best app to use when listening to music ? I use the standard Zune program but my issue is that when you close the music player, anytime you turn up or down the volume on the phone, you can still see the music track you were listening to. It seems like the only way to fully close Zune is to turn off and on the phone.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Q1. Nop

Q2. You got the answer yourself. The quickest way to get rid of the volume bar is just to press back. No matter what your doing its going to minimize it.

I always found that great as I never had to actually go into the music app :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

1. Nope.

2. It isn't really running in the background. This isn't an android phone so you don't have to worry about closing zune. I've never noticed a speed difference between zune not running and 'running' while not playing music.

Advertisement