Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cortina 50th anniversery southern meet

• 21-01-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Not taking over the sligo meet organised by the mtoc but an alternative.
    Is there any interest for a southern meet to be organised for those that can get to sligo?
    I was thinking maybe a meet around the waterford area as a base.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

count me in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

Well done richard.hopefully you'll still have a cortina then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭corkthai

sign me up.....but isnt there something happening in rosscarbery in cork ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

corkthai wrote: »
    sign me up.....but isnt there something happening in rosscarbery in cork ??

Thanks for the interest.do you have anu details on the rosscarbery thing?
    Have you joined us on irish cortina club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

I trust they will include the old Ford plant at the Marina where so many of them were born?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭corkthai

Im not a member of the club :) i havent joined any actually..must make that a task for the spring..after polishing the car :)

I met someone from a cortina club ?? munster one ?? And he was saying that they booked all of the rosscarbery hotel out for the weekend, and organised a big drive around munster....I met him at the innishannon steam rally, he was driving a yellow mk4 cortina..

I should of took more notice really....sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

that would be the Autmn Run for the Cortina Club of Ireland...they do this spring and autmn in various places around the country. It's membrs only and I don't know whether they intend doing anything special for the 50 th or whether its more of the same.

Rosscarbery is hardly likely to attract a huge following.

Right not set in stone but thinking along the lines of;
    Sunday September 2nd
    Meet at the old ford factory
    Then a road run to waterford to meet up with the eastern peeps.

Advertisement