Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every little detail about B-IE

Options
  • 21-01-2012 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

I don't know if anybody has seen this before but its pretty cool !
    Basically every little fact about B-IE you could want

http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/clanstat/eu/500001680

As a clan we've

Destroyed:340 928 tanks
    Spotted:473 585 tanks
    Average hit ratio:58%
    Damage:335 535 956
    Capture Points:656 065
    Defense Points:310 098

We have 70 tier 10 tanks and 166 tier 9s ?

Most popular tank is the Lowe :rolleyes:15633 battles in it :/

Nobody in the clan has got the Survivor medal pretty hard to do anyway (live for 20 back to back battles )
    Only one person has Burda's medal ! :eek:
    And 3 people have received Orlik's medal ,though I reckon I'm soon to join them :P

We've also killed 690 mice :cool:

Throw down what you think's the most interesting stat !

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Throw down what you think's the most interesting stat !

Curious absence of US tanks in the top 10 most popular tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

i see bruff takes most of the honours, but with 17k battles, that was to be expected. Kac_Pdw has the most important stat with an impressive 692 Avg XP per battle. wp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Spear wrote: »
    Curious absence of US tanks in the top 10 most popular tanks.

Just looked at the american clan with most land http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/clanstat/us/1000000018

For them the lowe is still the most popular tank 40187 battles in it but then all the american heavies are in their most popular list the T29, T32 , T34 ,T30 .

I suppose its because we're European we wouldn't have the same desire to pick the american tanks so we just pick the ones that seem the best
    I know if there was an Irish tree I'd play it to death :P

Looking at all their stats they seem to be twice as good as us :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

yahoo I got the best win/loss :D

even if it doesn't mean much

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    i see bruff takes most of the honours, but with 17k battles, that was to be expected. Kac_Pdw has the most important stat with an impressive 692 Avg XP per battle. wp

Thanks Fragit. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I'm the only one with 'invincible'? (playing a tank and not getting any damage for 5 or more battles)

I did it sniping in my Panzer 4, surprised I did not have more tbh (one shotting up to tier 4 tanks with 10.5 cm stubby gun) the moaning I used to get in that tank from people killed by my ghost shots :D

/edit
    apparently not, looks like Kac has one of those too

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ftt_frank

Great to see some of our members with great results. Most of our top members would get trials with the top clans, just from their acheivements. This is something we should all be proud of.

Advertisement