Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Higher Maths self test

Options
  • 21-01-2012 7:33pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48

Does anyone have any useful links or resources to self test myself on certain sections of Jc higher level maths? There's only a limited amount of questions in the exam papers and im trying to study but I need to be able to test what I've learned.
    Just looking for a website or something that will give me questions on a topic I choose.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Carl1997 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any useful links or resources to self test myself on certain sections of Jc higher level maths? There's only a limited amount of questions in the exam papers and im trying to study but I need to be able to test what I've learned.
    Just looking for a website or something that will give me questions on a topic I choose.
    Thanks

If you are studying maths, surely its from the book? Every chapter has questions

Advertisement