Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must-have games for xbox360

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Great stuff guys, appreciate the replies. Dead Space and Bioshock are in the post to me. More to follow too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Great stuff guys, appreciate the replies. Dead Space and Bioshock are in the post to me. More to follow too ;)

good boy.

bioshock is a great great game.

*now ignore everything retrogamer will say :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Saw Condemned: Criminal Origins for a fiver last week and am currently playing through the creepiest game I've played since Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Condemned is grimey, dirty, unsettling and genuinely tense. There are times when you just don't want to go around that corner because you know something nasty is going to be there waiting for you. It's survival horror in every sense, you never (so far) have a gun with more than a couple of bullets and more often than not you're pulling planks off the wall to mellee with.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

Saw Condemned: Criminal Origins for a fiver last week and am currently playing through the creepiest game I've played since Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

Condemned is grimey, dirty, unsettling and genuinely tense. There are times when you just don't want to go around that corner because you know something nasty is going to be there waiting for you. It's survival horror in every sense, you never (so far) have a gun with more than a couple of bullets and more often than not you're pulling planks off the wall to mellee with.

I remember playing that games a few years ago alright. I never played it when I was alone in the house. That was one scary game.

Advertisement