Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 12 virtual pro

Options
  • 21-01-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

hey lads,
    any tips on how to improve virtual pro player fairly quickly,only started it this last week.rating is only bout 75-77.how much play does it take to get up to 85 plus.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rebeloution

try and do all the arena challenges and then play career mode on different difficulties , play amateur first, totally boring game play as you walk through the toughest defences but this should help to quickly enhance your PRO.

try and do all the arena challenges and then play career mode on different difficulties , play amateur first, totally boring game play as you walk through the toughest defences but this should help to quickly enhance your PRO.

That would take a year. Why bother playing on anything other than WC when that covers all accomplishments?

And you don't play career mode, you play exhibitions with a 5 star team against a 1/2 star... that way you can edit the CPU/User sliders in settings.

At any rate OP why didn't you check Youtube?. I checked there less than 2 days ago as I was going to post a video in the Clubs thread to save me posting. If you did you'd have caught the a tutorial there.... at any rate though no one should need one, I figured it out myself.

That would take a year. Why bother playing on anything other than WC when that covers all accomplishments?

And you don't play career mode, you play exhibitions with a 5 star team against a 1/2 star... that way you can edit the CPU/User sliders in settings.

At any rate OP why didn't you check Youtube?. I checked there less than 2 days ago as I was going to post a video in the Clubs thread to save me posting. If you did you'd have caught the a tutorial there.... at any rate though no one should need one, I figured it out myself.

well done for figuring it out yourself at any rate Clever lol.
    what's the point of posting a video tutorial in the clubs thread if no one should need one ?
    editing sliders of cpu = playing the game at amateur level cause your boosting
    user team.

doesn't matter if its world class 5 star user team v's 1/2 star team and cpu sliders = Amateur. takes all the fun out of the game.

if you choose to enhance your pro by career play you will unlock achievements/ trophies depending on which console you are playing on.

well done for figuring it out yourself at any rate Clever lol.
    what's the point of posting a video tutorial in the clubs thread if no one should need one ?
    editing sliders of cpu = playing the game at amateur level cause your boosting
    user team.

doesn't matter if its world class 5 star user team v's 1/2 star team and cpu sliders = Amateur. takes all the fun out of the game.

if you choose to enhance your pro by career play you will unlock achievements/ trophies depending on which console you are playing on.

Because some people might have needed it at the time, at any rate what's your point in that regard?... I was pointing out to the OP Youtube was full of them.

Changing the sliders and playing amateur are NOT the same thing :confused:.... most accomplishments need to be completed on WC.
    Regardless of how the games plays you can unlock more, it would be next impossible to chip two in from outside the box in the same game without the sliders option(or an idiot online goalie)

I also remember the OP asking for the FASTEST way to boost not the funnest way :confused:

Which is why I said your method would take ages.
    You never take into account he wanted to boost for Clubs?, seems you just like playing for yourself which would mean boosting is pointless.

Because some people might have needed it at the time, at any rate what's your point in that regard?... I was pointing out to the OP Youtube was full of them.

Changing the sliders and playing amateur are NOT the same thing :confused:.... most accomplishments need to be completed on WC.
    Regardless of how the games plays you can unlock more, it would be next impossible to chip two in from outside the box in the same game without the sliders option(or an idiot online goalie)

I also remember the OP asking for the FASTEST way to boost not the funnest way :confused:

Which is why I said your method would take ages.
    You never take into account he wanted to boost for Clubs?, seems you just like playing for yourself which would mean boosting is pointless.

just seemed you were dismissive of suggestions when you didn't need to "quote" you could of just posted your opinion ,so that to me is you trying to belittle other posters suggestions to look self important??

the op said, fairly quickly and how much play time .its hard to take anything into account if the op doesn't mention CLUBS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Whatever route you choose op, they all involve playing games. Play some 15 minute a half exhibition games on world class against a crap team (you can download really bad, tiny teams from EA Sports creation centre) and you should knock out a lot of the easy achievements pretty quickly. Some are going to take a bit of time, like 400 goals and 150 assists, but with a bit of patience you'll build up a decent pro.

1 tip for you would be to concentrate on certain achievements and aim to get them in a match, like the 8 tackles in a match as a defender or a hat-trick from distance. Other than that all I can say is check out vids on YouTube or do a bit googling.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

cheers for all the replies lads.

ya i saw the editing teams and all that stuff,didnt really want to go down tha road,mostly play the pro ranked matches,been playing a month and have him at 80 overall.

looked at some of the videos on youtube,but happy enuf with the way hes coming on,dont really get what ur saying bout not needing advice,it was just a throw it out there question,you either want to reply or you dont

cheers again.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

easiest way to do it mate so it takes you just a few games is to go to your settings, and change the CPU and USER sliders settings.

They will make your shots never miss and make you super fast, you can also edit the CPUs keepers so they are rubbish, its a pretty boring way to do it. But its the only LEGIT way to get your pro up really quickly instead of some of the cheating ways you hear about...

Try that... you should get 50% of your accomplishments done before the day is out...

Advertisement